It is my pleasure to announce that CloudYuga would be launching a MOOC on container technologies on 14th Jan’2017.
The first course is on Containers Fundamentals,** **which we will help participants to build a solid foundation on container technologies by covering topics like containers history, building blocks, container runtimes and so on. In the coming months we’ll launching courses for specific domain Dev, QA and Ops.
These courses would follows completely hands-on approach and to make sure everyone has same environment to work on, we have partnered with DigitalOcean to provide self-service lab environment. DigitalOcean would provide $15 credit to it’s new and existing users.
In the first course Containers Fundamentals we are planning to cover following:-
- History and building blocks of containers
- Container Runtimes
- Container operations with runC, Docker and Rkt
- Image operations with Docker and Rkt
- Building Docker images with Dockerfiles
- Container networking and storage
- Building multi-container app with Docker
- Docker APIs
- and much more.
If you are interested to know more about the launch and would like to get special launch offer then do sign up for our newsletter.