Build the right foundation to Succeed in Cloud!
With our 3 months cloud engineer bootcamp
Relearn the basics
1 x 1 mentoring session
Join this program, if you are looking for
- your domain or profile change
- a clear path to start your Cloud Journey
- a mentor to guide you through
- building projects to gain back confidence
What will you learn?
- Learn how use Linux as a Pro
- All the required networking concepts
- Bash scripts for automation
- Git & GitHub basics for the source control management
- All the building blocks of the cloud to setup your private cloud
- DevOps tools like Ansible, Terraform
- Setting up entire CI/CD pipeline
- Containerizing the applications using Docker
- Deploying the scalable application on Kubernetes
- How to plan your next career move?
Per week LIVE Sessions
- 2 Hrs per week
- Q & A
- Guidance and Mentoring
Per week self paced activities
- 4 Hrs study material
- Hands-on labs
- Project Work
Our Bootcamp Offerings
Live and Recorded Sessions
Project & Assignments
Doubt Clearing Sessions
1 to 1 Mentoring
Quiz in every module
CloudYuga Lab Access
Once you complete the bootcamp with all the requirements, you will be rewarded with the certificate for CloudYuga CertifiedDevOps and Cloud Engineer.
- Assignments completion
- Minimum 60% in Final Exam
- Mock Exam completion
Our users have benefited a lot from the bootcamps
Prakash Senthil Vel
Engineer @ MiniO
I am really grateful for the well thought and designed curriculum for the cloud engineer boot camp.
It was a great exposure to the foundations of cloud native technologies by learning Linux fundamentals, shell scripting , docker fundamentals with containerising applications.
This helped me to understand the fundamentals of networking, storage and scaling of applications in cloud native environments. It encourages collaborative learning and the course schedule is designed to provide practice time and ability to repeat lessons with video recording. Labs sessions are awesome for quick try with just a click.
Looking for opportunity
The bootcamp has provided me with a great introduction to the foundations of cloud native technologies, including Linux fundamentals and advanced concepts, Git & GitHub for Source Control, Bash Scripting for automating the repetitive and boring tasks, Cloud and DevOps Concepts with SDLC and Docker for Containerization.
It feels great when you know what to do and how to do? But its feels even more great if you know how everything works under the hood. Overall, The Cloud Engineer Boot-camp exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to get started in Cloud and DevOps Career.
Our experience tells us that by doing hands-on labs and practicing, the chance of getting concepts is quite high.
There are 12 projects from small to the large which will help you give real-world experience and build your portfolio.