Sample of All FAQs (Helpie FAQ)
- Are there prerequisites for enrolling in the course?This is a beginner friendly course but working knowledge of Linux is required.
- What are technical requirements for following the hands-on labs given with the self-paced content?
You can do the hands-on any Linux, Mac and Windows system, ideally with 2 CPUs and 8 GB of RAM.
- Are there assessments or quizzes in the self-paced modules?
Yes. There are quizzes and assignment at different points to help you access your knowledge.
- Is there a community or networking aspect in the self-paced courses?
Absolutely. After enrolling you will given access to our Private Discord Community, where you connect with our peers and your instructors.
- What if I don’t like the course and want my refund?
We have two weeks of refund policy for the self paced courses. We’ll refund the entire amount without asking a question.
- What is the format of the self-paced content?
The course consists of video lectures, written materials, hands-on exercises, quizzes and much more.
- How do I access support during self-paced learning?
You can either write to us at email@example.com or reach out to us via our Discord channel.
- Can I access the content after completing the course?
Yes, you will have the life-time access to the content and eligible for free course update as well.
- Your First FAQ QuestionYour relevent FAQ answer.